Teaching and Learning at the Institute of Virology
Virology is an important subject for students of medicine and physical sciences. We are teaching in these curricula (listed in German):
- Modellstudiengang Humanmedizin,
- Regelstudiengang Humanmedizin,
- Zahnmedizin and
- Masterstudiengang Molecular Medicine.
You are here:
In addition, the institute leads the theoretical and practical virology curricula for students of the Master course "Molekulare Lebenswissenschaften" by the Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftliche Fakultät I of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
We are involved in structured graduate teaching through DFG graduate program 1121 "Genetic and Immunologic Determinants of Pathogen-Host Interactions" as well as the Center of Infection Biology and Immunity (ZIBI).
The Institute's online training for hepatitis viruses and infection in pregnancy can be found in the Blackboard section.
Diploma, Bachelor and Master Thesis
To find out about the diploma, bachelor and master theses offered at the institute, please contact the group leaders of the research section.
To find out about the doctoral theses offered at the institute, please contact the group leaders of the research section.
Online Portals for Medical Students at Charité
- Lehrveranstaltungs- und Lernzielplattform (LLP) – the portal for courses of the Charité
- Campusnet – the portal for students and university lectures of medicine and dentistry at Charité
- Blackboard – the central learning platform of Charité (login required)
- Team eLearning – the central service and contact point for questions concerning e-learning at Charité